BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Story of LOVE

Love….what is meaning of love? People always try to definite it but each of them have a differ thought. If you ask any person about love, I’m sure they will say love is a feeling that we give to some person who is special to us. Maybe that is right but in my opinion, love is a gift which is to shows our appreciate to someone or something. Love is just not refer to the couple but it is expand to all. It’s too hard to understand it and I’m still can’t describe exactly about the true meaning of love but I know love has their own miracle. Love was teaching me the meaning of life. I always heard people talk about the risk of love and most of them agree that love is hurt. I don’t know why, maybe it is because of someone who was hurt them or they was neglected by people who they love. Just look at the two different sites which are positive and negative.

Love is a gift from Him and it is a greatest award that giving to the human and nature. People will build a relationship with a love. Normally, love will come without forcing. Love show me the meaning of sacrificing, how to be honest, the meaning of loyalty and of course sometimes get a lesson from hurt. But it doesn’t mean I judge love as a bad thing. Like I said just now, try look at the two different sites. Love can be something that very wonderful if people understand it. We have to be smart to search the best meaning of love so that we didn’t misunderstanding with it. But some person set in their mind, love just can give us happiness for a while, and suffer for forever. I’m totally argue with this, without love we cannot find the miracle of life.

When we talk about love, usually we will aim that to someone that special in our life. Everyone has their own taste of guy or girl. Depends on them to find what kind of person accompanies them in the life. If you ask me, of course I want some guy that can make me happy and always be with me no matter in what condition.

My dream guy is a person that can take care of me. It doesn’t mean he should have a strong body or what but just enough he know I am exist in his life and he will not neglect me.

Then, I want someone that knows what the meaning of respect. What I mention is, a guy that I dream should be respect to all either my family, my friends or anyone. But what is important to me he can respect my parents and myself. How he can accept me in his life, he also can accept my family too.

Loyalty, trust and honest...without this three types, the relationship that we build will faces a lot of problems. I want someone that can I trust and he never lying to me in any matters and we can trust for each other. He also must be honest in their love that he give to me so that I can know what kind of him and how far he can be loyalty to our relationship. Besides me, he also needs to put their sacrifice to take care of our relationship.

Lastly, for sure I want a guy that I dream know exactly about Islam. He can teach me what I didn’t know and he can bring me to the true way of life but not all things are perfect right? So if he didn’t know something, of course I also will give some advises so we can together know our responsible.

Actually it has a lot of characteristic that I want to mention but I think if I go on with my dreaming, I guess this page will inadequate to list it. So for the conclusion, everyone needs some person that can be perfect to them but we know it cannot be like that. We have our own weakness but it doesn’t mean it can be use as a reason to us to not put some effort to create a better life. Everything can be happen if we have a effort to get it.


2 comments:

Izuan said...

Hmm.. your views on love are very interesting. It shows your maturity level.

kayzer said...

thanks sir..